(December 5, 1773 - December 18, 1853)
|Last Edited||February 12, 2014|
- [S1951] Ancestry.com, A Standard history of Ross County, Ohio : an authentic narrative ofthe past, with particular attention to the modern era in th (n.p.: Name: The Generations Network, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT; Date: 2005;, unknown publish date.)
- [S1780] Ancestry.com, U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications,1889-1970 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc., 2011), Volume: 22; SAR Membership Number: 4307.
- [S1811] Ancestry.com, 1850 United States Federal Census (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc., 2012), Year: 1850; Census Place: Concord, Ross, Ohio; Roll: M432_725; Page:154A; Image: 316.
- [S550] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1700s-Current (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc., 2012.)
- [S1960] Jordan Dodd, Kentucky Marriages, 1802-1850 (n.p.: Name: Ancestry.com Operations Inc; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date:1997;, unknown publish date.)
- [S1955] Ancestry.com, New Jersey, Births and Christenings Index, 1660-1931 (n.p.: Name: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date:2011;, unknown publish date.)
- [S418] Harry Harmon Cory, The Cory family : A Genealogy, Collected and arranged in order by Harry Harmon Cory, With brief records of many branches of The Cory Family in America (Minneapolis, Minn.: Argus Publishing Co., July 1941), digital copy at http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/005730462 and http://www.ancestry.com, viewed 9 February 2014.