(about 1685 - April 20, 1747)
|Relationship||8th great-granduncle of Dan Stone|
- [S458] Mary Depue Ogden, editorial supervisor, Memorial Cyclopedia of New Jersey, Volume II (Newark, New Jersey: Memorial History Company, 1915), digital copy at https://archive.org/details/memorialcycloped02ogde, viewed 10 June 2014, page 147.
- [S459] New England Historic Genealogical Society, The New England Historical & Genealogical Register and Antiquarian, Volume 9 (Boston: Samuel G. Drake, 1855), digital copy at http://books.google.com/books?id=Srg-AAAAYAAJ, viewed 10 June 2014, page 158.
- [S460] T. H. [Timothy Horton] Ball, Francis Ball's Descendants, Or, the West Springfield Ball Family from 1640 to 1902 (Crown Point, Indiana: J. J. Wheeler, 1902), digital copy at http://books.google.com/books?id=n6wwAAAAMAAJ, viewed 10 June 2014, page 7.
- [S461] James Savage, A genealogical dictionary of the first settlers of New England showing three generations of those who came before May, 1692, on the basis of Farmer's Register, Volume 1 (Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 1860), digital copy at https://archive.org/details/genealogicaldic01savarich, viewed 10 June 2014, page 107.
- [S557] Ancestry.com, New Jersey, Abstract of Wills, 1670-1817 (n.p.: Name: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date:2011;, unknown publish date.)
- [S550] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1700s-Current (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc., 2012.)
- [S462] A. Van Doren Honeyman, editor, Documents relating to the colonial history of the state of New Jersey, Calendar of New Jersey wills, administrations, etc., Volume II 1730–1750, First Series, Volume 30 (Somerville, N. J.: The Unionist-Gazette Association, Printers, 1918), digital copy at https://archive.org/details/calendarofnewjer01newj, viewed 11 June 2014, page 33.