Martha Erma Stone1,2,3,4,5,6
(September 22, 1913 - June 29, 1990)
|Relationship||2nd cousin 2 times removed of Dan Stone|
|Last Edited||March 12, 2014|
- [S1904] Ancestry.com, U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 2 (n.p.: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations,Inc., 2010.Original data - Voter Registration Lists, Public RecordFilings, Historical Residential Records, and Other Household DatabaseListings.Original data: Voter Registration Lists, Public;, unknown publish date.)
- [S2104] Unknown author, Details: Year: 1930; Census Place: Uniontown, Fayette, Pennsylvania;Roll: ; Page: ; Enumeration District: ; Image: . Citation Text: BirthResidence place: Uniontown, Fayette, Pennsylvania (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date.)
- [S2110] Ancestry.com, California Death Index, 1940-1997 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc., 2000.)
- [S1862] Site Owner: RootsWeb Fayette County Genealogy Project, Fayette Obits: citing 'Coal Man Dies. Veteran Coal Man Dies inUniontown. Oliver P. Stone Succumbs Friday Following Brief Illness; OfPioneer Family. Prominently Known.', Record Type: transcription andimage, Name Of Person: Oliver Perry Stone obituary, Ur (n.p.: Name: The Herald Standard, Uniontown, Pennsylvania, 23 September 1938,Access Date, accessed 18 August 2007;, unknown publish date), 'Surviving are the widow and the following children: Solon, of Genev?,N. Y.; Mrs. Alma Levinson, Newark, N.J.; Mrs. Erma Flanigan,Uniontown, and Pollard, Margaret, George and Wilma, at the home.'
- [S1710] Ancestry.com, 1920 United States Federal Census (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc., 2012), Year: 1920; Census Place: Menallen, Fayette, Pennsylvania; Roll:T625_1569; Page: 17A; Enumeration District: 55; Image: .
- [S1812] Ancestry.com, Social Security Death Index (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc., 2011), Number: 172-18-4764; Issue State: Pennsylvania; Issue Date: Before1951.