(about 1855 - before 1880)
|Relationship||2nd great-grandmother of Dan Stone|
|Last Edited||October 18, 2013|
- [S1808] Ancestry.com, 1870 United States Federal Census (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc., 2012), Year: 1870; Census Place: Morgan, Decatur, Iowa; Roll: M593_; Page: ;Image: .
- [S515] Washington State Department of Health Center for Health Statistics, Washington State Death Certificate Index 1907-1960, Record Type:Online database, Name Of Person: Isaas [sic] Franklin Wright record,Url:http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/ViewRecord.aspx?RID=D6E73FDECFAB76F5F12AB7B1CAA147C5 (n.p.: Name: Access Date, viewed 18 January 2011;, unknown publish date), name of mother is recorded as Susanna Moore.
- [S232] William Riley Wright obituary scan, electronic copy of undated clipping circa 1937 from unidentified newspaper; privately held by George Daniel Stone, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE], 2011, 'When a boy he moved with his parents to Iowa, where he grew tomanhood and married Susanna Moore...'
- [S1809] Ancestry.com, 1860 United States Federal Census (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc., 2012), Year: 1860; Census Place: Washington, Brown, Indiana; Roll: ; Page:70; Image: 72.
- [S32] Carolyn Wages Henry, We Are A Very Multi-Cultured People [Wright-Egbert Family History] (Roma, Texas: Carolyn Wages Henry [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE], 9 November 2011.)