Ora Maria Stone1,2,3
(December 23, 1889 - September 10, 1891)
|Relationship||Great-grandaunt of Dan Stone|
|Last Edited||September 30, 2013|
- [S1853] Ancestry.com, Iowa, Births and Christenings Index, 1857-1947 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc., 2011).
- [S14] Franklin Marion Brand, The Wade family, Monongalia County, Virginia, now West Virginia (No publication place listed: no publisher listed, 1927), digital copy at http://www.heritagequest.com, viewed 1 May 2007, page 405. 'Julia Ann Wade was born in Monongalia County, June 5, 1843.She married Theodore Stone, son of James Stone, in MonongaliaCounty...Children: (1) Anna Jane; (2) Emma Alice; (3) Ida Virginia,deceased; (4) Mary Julette; (5) Edeurine Belle; (6) Geo.
- [S130] Julia Ann Wade Family Bible Records, 1806-1954, Hitchcock's New And Complete Analysis Of The Holy Bible: Or, The Whole Of The Old And New Testaments (New York: A. J. Johnson, 1875), "Family Record"; privately held by George Daniel Stone, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE], 2011, name is written as Ora M. Stone three different times.
- [S130] Julia Ann Wade, Family Bible Records, "Family Record."
- [S134] Ira [sic] M. Stone tombstone, Wynooche Cemetery, Montesano, Grays Harbor County, Washington; transcribed and photographed by George Daniel Stone and George Arthur Stone, November 2006, inscription: Ira M. Stone Dec. 23, 1889 Sept. 10, 1891.
- [S134] Ira [sic] M. Stone tombstone, Wynooche Cemetery, Montesano, Grays Harbor County, Washington, inscription: Ira M. Stone.
- [S134] Ira [sic] M. Stone tombstone, Wynooche Cemetery, Montesano, Grays Harbor County, Washington.