Ann Arah Wade1,2,3,4
(about 1829 - about March, 1857)
|Relationship||3rd cousin 3 times removed of Dan Stone|
|Last Edited||March 10, 2014|
- [S14] Franklin Marion Brand, The Wade family, Monongalia County, Virginia, now West Virginia (No publication place listed: no publisher listed, 1927), digital copy at http://www.heritagequest.com, viewed 1 May 2007.
- [S14] Franklin Marion Brand, The Wade family, pages 402 - 404.
- [S124] Edwin Van Syckle, The River Pioneers: Early Days on Grays Harbor (Seattle, Washington, USA: Pacific Search Press and Friends of the Aberdeen Public Library: Henry N. Anderson, Grantor, 1982), page 173, 'Born in 1836, West Virginian Elijah Wade had at seventeenmarried Ann Arah Wade, a distant cousin, who died in 1857 of a strokeafter bearing two sons, Marion Edgar Wade and Thomas Rhoden Wade.Needing someone to help care for his two sons, Elij.
- [S1811] Ancestry.com, 1850 United States Federal Census (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc., 2012), Year: 1850; Census Place: District 37, Monongalia, Virginia; Roll:M432_961; Page: 308B; Image: 225.
- [S124] Edwin Van Syckle, The River Pioneers, pages 173 - 176.