Marion Edgar Wade1,2,3,4,5,6
(September 26, 1854 - June 26, 1873)
|Relationship||1st cousin 3 times removed of Dan Stone|
|Last Edited||March 10, 2014|
- [S124] Edwin Van Syckle, The River Pioneers: Early Days on Grays Harbor (Seattle, Washington, USA: Pacific Search Press and Friends of the Aberdeen Public Library: Henry N. Anderson, Grantor, 1982), page 173, 'Born in 1836, West Virginian Elijah Wade had at seventeenmarried Ann Arah Wade, a distant cousin, who died in 1857 of a strokeafter bearing two sons, Marion Edgar Wade and Thomas Rhoden Wade.Needing someone to help care for his two sons, Elij.
- [S1809] Ancestry.com, 1860 United States Federal Census (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc., 2012), Year: 1860; Census Place: District 1, Monongalia, Virginia; Roll: ;Page: 30; Image: 36.
- [S1808] Ancestry.com, 1870 United States Federal Census (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc., 2012), Year: 1870; Census Place: West Union, Doddridge, West Virginia; Roll:M593_; Page: ; Image: .
- [S2116] Ancestry.com, West Virginia, Deaths Index, 1853-1973 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc., 2011.)
- [S2105] Ancestry.com, West Virginia, Births Index, 1853-1969 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc., 2011.)
- [S14] Franklin Marion Brand, The Wade family, Monongalia County, Virginia, now West Virginia (No publication place listed: no publisher listed, 1927), digital copy at http://www.heritagequest.com, viewed 1 May 2007, page 403.